Did you work from home in 2022 during COVID-19?
You can claim $2/day up to $500 without receipts using the Temporary Flat Rate method or you can use the Detailed method if you have a T2200S
(Declaration of Conditions of Employment for Working at Home Due to COVID-19) from your employer.
Eligible expenses include a portion of your rent, utilities, internet, cell phone, & office supplies.

Canada Training Credit
If you are between 25-65 and took a training course in 2022, you can claim a refundable tax credit of 50% of the tuition.
This $250 per year credit will accumulate up to a lifetime limit of $5,000.

Did you subscribe to a qualified Canadian digital news media?
With a receipt, you can claim a non-refundable tax credit of 15% up to $500. It can be split between spouses or roommates.
The Vancouver Sun, The National Post, and The Province are all eligible subscriptions.

Do you qualify for the First Time Home Buyer's Amount?
If you bought a principal residence in 2022, and you have not owned property in the previous 4 years, you qualify
to claim a $10,000 non-refundable credit which can be split between you and your spouse/partner.

If you are a licenced teacher/Early Childhood Education teacher and you incurred up to $1,000 of eligible supplies expenses,
you can claim the School Supplies Credit. Please provide a letter from your employer.


105 – 3631 Chatham Street  | Richmond | BC | V7E 2Z1 | Tel: 604-241-7595 | Fax: 604-241-7596

Copyright 2022 © Robel Income Tax Service Ltd.